For our square meter orders, we provide Hypnum carpet types, woodland
carpet, Tamarisk's, Glittering Wood Moss and more.
Springy Turf ( Rhytidiadelphus squarrosus ), is available in various sizes.
Likes humidity and periods of drought, sun and shade.
Dislikes excessive humidity and direct sunlight with no access to humidity and can grow up to 10 cm tall.
It's the most frequently occurring moss on lawns, in most cases, unwanted. Every time you will mow your lawn you will at least double up the amount of moss. Very robust. Great for outdoor projects, Springy turf will perform well in almost any condition.
Please let us know the following to the best of your knowledge:
- Sunlight, and if any shade is cast and for how long.
- Amount of rain and how much drought you have, if any, in the summer months.
- Where you want it to go, lawn, under a tree, on concrete, stream, eco-roof, ect.
- How much rain, and does it get waterlogged during the wetter months?
- What's the ground like underfoot? Is it soft, hard, or boggy?
- Knowing your Ph would be helpful but not essential.
- Can you provide short bursts of supplemental watering on the hot summer evenings?